Innovera is expanding. As such, we need winners to be part of our success. You have the kind of social media management that provides control over our brand image and harness the power of online presence to generate positive brand awareness and loyalty. Your ultimate goal is to generate new business, engage and entertain new and existing clients.
LET US TALK CAREER
We hire exceptional people who have the drive to excel and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. Join our award-winning team and enjoy a creative, dynamic and inclusive culture focused on one goal – improving our customers experience.
- Job Id: EG456
- Dept: Marketing
- Experience: 3 Years
- Package: L5
Effective social media management includes the following:
- Develop the Social Marketing Calendar
- Update our existing pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter with a Professional Timeline Cover.
- Link other social networks on FB Page (Other Social media profiles as Twitter, Google+, Instagram and YouTube).
- Increase the number of Page Fans.
- Daily One post Arabic English shared on Page (Relevant Multimedia Post will be shared on our business page 5 days a week)
- Answering/Commenting audience queries (Reply/comment to daily fans questions)
- Filter and dis/approve comments entered on our website and social media pages.
- Remove inappropriate content (Remove any irrelevant/inappropriate content.
- Weekly Reports (including posts and likes activities on Pages – To be sent to Management Team).
- Weekly promotion – Each week we will implement a viral campaign to ensure that an optimal hype is created around our brand i.e. sweepstakes, competitions, special offers, etc.
- Our marketing team will execute marketing activities in line with the overall marketing vision of our brand. It can be implemented both on our website as well as everywhere else online.
- Bachelor degree
- Proven experience managing social pages
- Understanding of fundamentals of Marketing
- Project experience working with cross-functional teams